[talk-au] Fire Station Operators

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 09:55:20 UTC 2020

The LPI Base Map distinguishes between the 2 ..

And I see no problem in using that source.

Examples
Way: Narooma Rural Fire Service (761122698) [operator Rural Fire Service]
and
Way: Narooma Fire Station (761122699)  [operator Fire and Rescue]

There are quite close together. An advantage of using the LPI Base Map
is that it gives an area.