[talk-au] Fire Station Operators

Andrew Harvey andrew.harvey4 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 10:24:23 UTC 2020

If someone has carefully surveyed the name as signposted I leave that
intact. branch is not mandatory but helpful since consumers can choose how
they want to format the such as "Narooma", "Narooma RFS", "Narooma Rural
Fire Brigade", etc. especially when combined with operator. The whole point
was to be neutral on the exact name format and not engage in a mass edit to
reformat them to be the same, but instead respect names will look different
based on signage.