[talk-au] NPWS landing sites task

Graeme Fitzpatrick graemefitz1 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 11 06:54:30 UTC 2020

Question re this Map Roulette task, thanks.

I take it these details have come from a NPWS list of some form that says
there is a landing site at "this" spot.

So, even if it shows as just a patch of bare ground, we tag it as a landing
site?

Node or area?

Of the few I've looked at, one was a very discernible flattened out square
of dirt which I tagged as an area, another was just a clearing in the
forest so I put a node there, while the third was just a spot in an open
paddock.

& it would appear that emergency=landing_site doesn't render in any way -
does that matter?

Thanks

Graeme