[talk-au] Postal addresses

Benjamin Ceravolo bjceravolo1 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 10:35:54 UTC 2020

I think addr:full=* sounds great as I can think of at least 5
examples where that can help off the top head straight away.

And it probably works better with house names as name=* but that does
result in it showing up on the render at specific zoom levels. I don't know
if that happened with addr:housename=* as well though.

Benjamin.