[talk-au] Postal addresses

Sebastian S. mapping at consebt.de
Thu Mar 19 19:58:28 UTC 2020

In other parts of the world house name or landmarks are used for navigation. I like that although uncommon nowadays. I think landmarks are particularly important for walking routing.
I have tagged names of large Appartement Blocks If the name is prominently displayed outside. For that I have used name=