[talk-au] [OSGeo Oceania] resignation from OSGeo Oceania

adam steer adam.d.steer at gmail.com
Sat May 30 00:55:03 UTC 2020

Hi John

Thanks for all your hard work and steady navigation of many complex issues.
I’m sorry to see you step down, I really appreciate your ‘radical
open-ness’ approach - which I think is critical for this organisation - and
ethical stance. I (selfishly) hope you find the energy to help with the
outreach and comms working group when you can!

Regards,

Adam

On Sat, 30 May 2020 at 08:39, John Bryant <johnwbryant at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi folks, just a quick note to let you know that I decided yesterday to
> resign from the OSGeo Oceania board of directors. I won't be continuing
> with board business, but I'll continue to contribute as a community member
> however I can.
>
> Looking forward to continuing to work on this awesome community with you
> all.
>
> Cheers
> John

Dr. Adam Steer