[talk-au] Sufficient permission?

Andrew Harvey andrew.harvey4 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 00:20:57 UTC 2020

On Wed, 7 Oct 2020 at 11:16, Andrew Harvey <andrew.harvey4 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Which tracks were you looking to name? Maybe the list can collectively
> chime in with their local knowledge of its name.

Ahh I just read the quoted correspondence now which I can see one of them.
It's a tricky one, for many mountain biking tracks there is no official
name and won't be an official name as they aren't officially designated
mountain biking tracks, but where the names have widespread community use
and in many cases homemade laminated name signs then I have mapped them so
think the same is okay for walking tracks.