[talk-au] vine row tagging

Andrew Harvey andrew.harvey4 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 08:51:58 UTC 2020

I think it's fine to map these in OSM, like all other things in private
property it does make it harder to validate and determining the exact crop
from imagery might be a stretch, but I don't think this is enough of a
reason to not map.

I agree with the suggestion of natural=tree_row +
denotation=agricultural + crop=grape is best. These are all well documented
and in-use tags and this use matches the description of what they are for.