[talk-au] Talk-au Digest, Vol 160, Issue 14

Warren warren at specialtyfeeds.com.au
Wed Oct 21 01:58:11 UTC 2020

Hi John
I use  JOSM.  Any file format that I can bring in as a layer would be
fine.   I can then select, copy and paste the tracings into an active
layer for upload, checking as I go.  Certainly faster than tracing by hand.
I am not sure when JOSM get chocked by file size, but say Perth or the
South West of WA may be enough of a reduction.
Thanks