[talk-au] Talk-au Digest, Vol 160, Issue 14

John Bryant johnwbryant at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 06:35:30 UTC 2020

Hi Warren, I've split it out into .osm files for each of the WA suburbs
[1], see attached small example file for King's Park. Does something like
this work? I can drag and drop them into JOSM, but I'm not 100% sure if
they're formatted or attributed correctly to be most useful.

Cheers
John

[1]
https://data.gov.au/dataset/ds-dga-6a0ec945-c880-4882-8a81-4dbcb85e74e5/details