[talk-au] Talk-au Digest, Vol 160, Issue 14

John Bryant johnwbryant at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 07:12:07 UTC 2020

Seems sensible to me, I'd personally be shying away from imports without
more knowledge of how that works. I was thinking about biting off very
small chunks (even suburbs may be too big for this) and manually going over
them, making sure to not overwrite existing buildings, and checking them
individually to make sure they match up with relevant imagery. Is there a
recommended workflow for this?