[talk-au] Mapping each lane as a new way

Ewen Hill ewen.hill at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 21:18:36 UTC 2020

Nemanja,
    Hi, have those you mentioned responded and how did you contact them?
Was it via changeset comments or via an OSM message?

   It's probably best you contact *data**[image: ,
“ат”]**openstreetmap**[image:
“ԁοт”]**org *(see https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Data_working_group)
and explain the situation and this group may place a temporary block on
them until they have read a message from them..

   I am not a huge fan of naming individuals here unless it is blatant and
obvious vandalism

Ewen

Warm Regards

Ewen Hill