[talk-au] OpenStreetMap Wiki page Australian Tagging Guidelines has been changed by 2hu4u

Graeme Fitzpatrick graemefitz1 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 03:11:59 UTC 2020

Re water tanks / towers, I've just added the following comment to the talk
page:

" Usual default for ground level water tanks is simply
man_made=storage_tank + content=water (iD default "water tank"). For
emergency water tanks eg at RFS stations or reserved for their use also add
emergency=water_tank. For elevated water tanks, use man_made=water_tower +
height=xxx (if known)."

If there's no disagreement, I'll also change the Guidelines themselves?

Thanks

Graeme