[talk-au] OpenStreetMap Wiki page Australian Tagging Guidelines has been changed by 2hu4u

Andrew Harvey andrew.harvey4 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 03:21:28 UTC 2020

I agree with youk Graeme. I also saw that change on the tagging guidelines
and was going to raise it so glad you did. There are still such things as
covered reservoirs but these are more where you've got a larger area that
is a reservoir that was covered over. The typical water towers, unless
significantly elevated would just be man_made=storage_tank + content=water
as you said.