[talk-au] PSMA Administrative Boundaries

Andrew Davidson theswavu at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 11:25:22 UTC 2020

On 17/9/20 5:36 pm, Andrew Harvey wrote:

> So while I'd prefer using ref:<namespace> I guess some psma specific tag
> could be okay.

Do you have a preference between ref: and note: ?

> So you're suggesting 1) uploading duplicate state borders, and then
> cleanup after import or 2) doing the upload so that it immediately uses
> the existing state borders?

1 as 2 is too complicated for my tiny brain.

Except for QLD I don't expect it would take too long to replace the
overlapping ways. QLD, on the other hand, took me a couple of evenings
to chop off the boundaries at the state border, so it might take a while
as there are quite a few boundaries that will have to be merged into the
maritime boundary.

Provided the outer ways have a fixme on it, it'll be easy to find the
remaining ways that need merging.