[talk-au] Tagging Asset ID's (bridges as a priority)

Bob Cameron bob3bob3 at skymesh.com.au
Wed Apr 14 08:50:46 UTC 2021

A little OT sorry.

The use of key:ref also raised a question for me.

An emergency (eg RFDS) airstrip on a major road.

An extra tag aeroway=highway_strip is added to the relevant section of road?

The road already has a ref tag in use for its route number. The wiki
mentions that the ref be used for the strip designation (heading
numbers). How to enter that reference?

Tnx