[talk-au] Dribl - attribution missing?

John Berkers berjo at ozemail.com.au
Sun Apr 18 22:50:57 UTC 2021

The main thing that stands out to me is the variations on the street
suffixes.  OSM uses the full names for street, place, road, etc.  The maps
associated with dribl use a mix of abbreviations and abbreviations ending
in a full stop ('.').

That, and other differences between OSM and the maps on dribl indicate to
me that they have not sourced the information from OSM.  I had a quick look
around, and cannot easily identify the source of the map data, but it does
look like these are static maps.  They cannot be dragged, zoomed, etc.  The
map link at the bottom takes you to Google Maps, but the data does not seem
to match that either.