[talk-au] Sidewalks in Australia

osm.talk-au at thorsten.engler.id.au osm.talk-au at thorsten.engler.id.au
Tue Aug 10 03:47:40 UTC 2021

My personal preference is to map sidewalks separately like Graeme described below, plus:

sidewalk:left=separate and/or sidewalk:right =separate on the road

street relation with sidewalks added using “sidewalk” role

I’m also mapping driveways and the intersections between driveways and sidewalks, that way the sidewalks have a high level of connectivity with the road.