[talk-au] Tracks flagged as missing from government data

Adam Horan ahoran at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 00:33:16 UTC 2021

I've done some spot checks on the VIC priority, and I see they're also
included in the Track VIC challenge. Although the 316 in VIC Priority will
be a small dent in the 249850 in Tracks VIC.

Many of the ones in Tracks VIC seem to be driveways (certainly in the
Melbourne periphery that I scanned through), is this expected?