[talk-au] [EXTERNAL] Re: Low quality road classification contributions in SA via Microsoft Open Maps Team - contact point?

Andy Townsend ajt1047 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 15:37:20 UTC 2021

At the risk of repeating what might have been said earlier, I'd suggest
commenting on one or more of the problem changesets, explaining why
"residential" (or whatever) isn't a good fit.

If the users concerned don't reply then we (the DWG) can try and draw
their attention to the comments before they make future changes.

Best Regards,

Andy

(from the DWG)