[talk-au] Fwd: protect_class=22 in Australia

Graeme Fitzpatrick graemefitz1 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 02:19:56 UTC 2021

Most of you will be aware of the work that Kevin, Brian & Steve started in
the US re replacing the various protect_class="numbers" with more
descriptive titles.

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:protect_class#Social-protected-area

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposal:_Named_protection_class_for_protected_areas#Social-protected_areas

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User:ZeLonewolf/Proposal/Protect_class

We've been speaking privately regarding another proposal, & Brian has sent
me the attached re Oz "protect_class=22" locations that have been mapped, &
wondered if there are any better names for them?

What do we all think?

Thanks

Graeme