[talk-au] Editing question

Phil Wyatt phil at wyatt-family.com
Sat Jan 23 05:33:13 UTC 2021

Hi Bob,

The best interface for checking your own edits is OSMCha

Sign in and then you have the ability to filter so you only see your changesets. It will depend what comments you left in the changesets as to how easy they will be to find again but you can definitely filter by dates as well

https://osmcha.org/?filters=%7B%22users%22%3A%5B%7B%22label%22%3A%22bob3bob3%22%2C%22value%22%3A%22bob3bob3%22%7D%5D%7D

Have a play and then drop in again with any questions

Cheers - Phil (aka tastrax)