[talk-au] Help with relation please

Graeme Fitzpatrick graemefitz1 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 06:53:00 UTC 2021

Have been starting working through various military establishments to
update their details according to the military=base proposal, & looking at
HMAS Watson on South Head, Sydney:
https://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/2250229#map=16/-33.8377/151.2814

The eastern edge of the Base has been drawn to match the coastline, along
the outer line of the rocks at the bottom of the cliff, but I really think
that it should be at the top of the cliff.

I've tried to disconnect points to move them but couldn't do it - it looks
like there are 4 separate relations all tied in together in that one line
so may be beyond iD?

Could somebody please have a look & see what you can do?

Thanks

Graeme