[talk-au] Social Media sites

Phil Wyatt phil at wyatt-family.com
Sat Jan 30 07:38:03 UTC 2021

Hi Mateusz,

It seems to me where there is a tag specifically for facebook then it should be used. Whilst I have not checked every facebook link I have corrected a few that were failing where I could confirm the business details. I cant imagine why anyone would place a read only facebook site into OSM but again, if I found one, then I would attempt to contact the owners for a correction.

I suspect many of the links have been placed by ‘marketeers’ flogging their service to unsuspecting businesses.

Personally I wouldn’t be relying on just a facebook site for my business but each to their own.

Cheers - Phil