[talk-au] Question - farm road access tag.

Bob Cameron bob3bob3 at skymesh.com.au
Sat Jul 3 00:49:11 UTC 2021

Hi Graeme

I'd guess that if the closure sign is enacted on the short section past
the homestead (that ends at the river), then the road at the homestead
could also be deemed private. It's one of those places that very few
people apart from station staff would go anyway..

There are no gates on the road, but a few cattle grids.

See my reply to Mike as well.

Bob