[talk-au] Funding for OpenStreetMap initiatives

Phil Wyatt phil at wyatt-family.com
Tue Jul 13 07:42:23 UTC 2021

Hi Folks,

There are some flyers that have been produced in the past but personally I think they could use some modernising and updating, especially if we want to increase the profile of OSGEO Oceania and OpenStreetMap use in the region.

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Flyers_and_posters

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Flyers_and_posters/Flyers

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/w/images/7/76/OSM_flyer_FOSSGIS_2017_English.jpeg

One centred on Oceania could be good, to both highlight achievements and to foster relationships with data suppliers – all depends on what is determined as the primary use for the brochure. Either way I think it’s a good idea.

Cheers - Phil