[talk-au] Mailing List Activity

Stéphane Guillou stephane.guillou at member.fsf.org
Tue Jul 20 04:41:32 UTC 2021

Hi Vincent

Welcome! It is quite active - I even considered leaving a few days ago
because I was on an unsubscribe spree to lighten my inbox!
Great conversation happening here though, and lots to learn from them.
Please don't hesitate to ask questions.

There is also a "Maptime-Australia" chatroom on Slack if you use that,
and it is bridged on Matrix too:
https://matrix.to/#/!AATvmATHPiikWuRgBO:matrix.org?via=matrix.org

Cheers