[talk-au] Celebrating 17 years of OSM

Edoardo Neerhut eneerhut at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 22:50:07 UTC 2021

Glad to hear there is some interest to participate.
I'll check with Maggie from OSM US to see whether August 9th is the
proposed date for the mapathon.

She proposed Big Blue Button
<https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/BigBlueButton> as the digital platform
to facilitate the mapathon. I thought it worked well for State of the Map
this year.

@Graeme Fitzpatrick <graemefitz1 at gmail.com> 00:00 UTC is 12pm and 1pm in
Kiribati and American Samoa respectively, so I don't imagine it being too
much of an issue for participation there. Perth is more difficult as it is
8am for them.