[talk-au] Roads in Industrial Estates: Residential, Unclassified or Service?

Graeme Fitzpatrick graemefitz1 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 04:59:03 UTC 2021

On Tue, 27 Jul 2021 at 16:57, Adam Horan <ahoran at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'd assumed I was talking to a guru!

I'd love to know where you get that idea ‽ :-)

Yeah, I'm OK on OSM, but that's about it, especially when the instructions
are all written in Computer, not English! As it was once put : "I don't
know what makes 'em run, I just use 'em"

This is the project https://maproulette.org/browse/projects/46014

Have started on the Qld ones, thanks, but one question arising from it.

When it's industrial on one side of the street, & houses on the other, what
do we want to call it?

Maybe best left as =residential?

> I've hit quota blocks so many times in the last few days trying to get
> these queries working at all and then semi-efficiently.

Been trying my own challenge with your, & other sample codes, but not
getting anywhere, & got that block earlier :-(

I'll post it all up when the limit (hopefully?) refreshes tomorrow & see
what real experts :-) think I'm doing wrong.

Thanks

Graeme