[talk-au] Problems setting up MapRoulette Challenge

Adam Horan ahoran at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 02:23:05 UTC 2021

Is the challenge status Finished? You might need to do something to change
that back to Created or Active, or whatever it is.

If you have no tasks listed in the admin page for the challenge, then you
probably need to click 'Rebuild Tasks' which will run your OT query again
and generate all the tasks from it. You'll get some scary messages first,
if no tasks have been worked on then you should be fine to just push on.

Assuming you've created the challenge from an overpass query and not from
uploaded json?