[talk-au] Street Lamps

Andrew Munday dazzilitchi8 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 23:59:51 UTC 2021

Hello everyone. I'm not sure what I'm doing with this mailing list thing so
bear with me. I'm building an augmented reality game ala Pokemon Go and one
of the objects in the game are street lamps. I've been adding a lot of
changes around my house in Canberra for around a year and the other day I
found out about automated edits and figured I could use the street lamps
dataset at
https://www.data.act.gov.au/Infrastructure-and-Utilities/ACT-Streetlights/cfpr-4tpw
to speed up the process. I did look at the automatic edits code of conduct
page and I couldn't figure out who I should contact about my plans to do it
so I submitted a few changesets and ticked the box saying I wanted someone
to review my edits which got someone to tell me to message here. I'm happy
to undo the changesets if needed but I'd like some guidance on how to do
this sort of thing.