[talk-au] Victorian Vicmap Address Import Proposal

Sebastian S. mapping at consebt.de
Sun Jun 13 02:21:07 UTC 2021

Thanks Andrew for this great proactive communication. Please keep at it.

With regards to the suburb etc tags I must say I was swayed for some time.
However I still feel that including the full address has more benefits for the majority of users.
At the same time you have also provided options for checking and maintaining the data. A Maproulet task that flags POI seems a good idea to me.

It is true that the postcode etc can be deduced from the boundary relations but until this is done by the consumers for all POI I will support the full address.

Another way to argue would the that the postcode area could be deduced from the cloud of address points.