[talk-au] Street Lamps

Andrew Munday dazzilitchi8 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 09:31:08 UTC 2021

Thanks for the tip on responding. I have been mapping street lamps based on
my own knowledge and the ones that I can spot on the aerial photography.
Would it be allowed to use the dataset as a kind of "cheat sheet" as in to
see where they are roughly and then use the aerial imagery to line them up
exactly?