[talk-au] OSGeo Oceania tree planting and mapping day

Luke coolhandluka at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 11:15:09 UTC 2021

Hey Tony, Ewen

Sure sounds great. If I take a day off during the week i’ll touch base. I
signed up to the parks app :)

We have a friends of group for our local bushland reserve and I have
undertaken planting days at birdland. Also a gardens for wildlife volunteer
for yarra ranges so It hurts not to be available for this :( Can’t miss my
wifes bday though.

Great to hear there is minimal damage that way. We are in Upwey and it was
very scary. We had a massive grey gum come down :(

Luke Bassett