[talk-au] Low quality road classification contributions in SA via Microsoft Open Maps Team - contact point?

Nemanja Bračko brackone at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 06:45:38 UTC 2021

Hi all,

Please allow me few days since my baby hurt my eye. I'll be back on Monday.

Maintenance lead is informed and aware about placed issue, so she will
investigate it. We have seen the message/an issue as soon as it was posted,
but we have to investigate what happened before we can provide any feedback
or solution.

Thanks for reaching me out. We will update you all.

Sent from my phone