[talk-au] Low quality road classification contributions in SA via Microsoft Open Maps Team - contact point?

Nemanja Bračko brackone at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 15:46:01 UTC 2021

Thank you all for support. I have learned that baby's nails nay be razor
sharp. :)

Anyway, the maintenance team has stopped their work until my colleagues
finish the analysis - what happened. Most of these are dead ends and these
do not provide any connectivity (between two roads) so it won't have any
influence for the missing attribute/tag access=private/destination. We do
not have such information, except to trace the road per available resources.

We already had such discussion here, and we made corrections in our
policies regarding to that discussion.

Anyway, I do not want to spoil or to provide any wrong feedback atm, so
I'll get back to all of you in Monday. Editorial work is stopped for now
regarding this task.

Thanks,
Nemanja

Sent from my phone