[talk-au] Question - farm road access tag.

Graeme Fitzpatrick graemefitz1 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 01:45:14 UTC 2021

>From the Council sign past the homestead, I would think that anybody is
allowed to drive through & go to the river?

Which would suggest that it's all a public road?

Were there any gates across the road?

& yes, it *should* be understood that you're not allowed to leave the road,
but unfortunately, a lot of people don't think that way :-(, so i'd also
suggest access=destination.

Thanks

Graeme