[talk-au] St. Patrick's Day Mapping Event OSM

ULStudent:CIARA.WALSH 19251882 at studentmail.ul.ie
Mon Mar 15 19:10:18 UTC 2021

Hello friends,
OpenStreetMap Ireland will host a hangout on March 17th, which is Ireland's national day, also known as St. Patrick's Day.

The OpenStreetMap Ireland community in Ireland will be mapping 17-21, with a special 'twist'. We will use all cities in Ireland that have "Patrick" as part of their city name. We know that many Argentines have Irish ancestry, but even for those who do not, we appreciate their participation.
For more information on the 17th event, see "openstreetmap dot ie".

The link for the event is circulating on both our twitter and facebook pages,

Kind Regards,
Ciara Walsh
(cwUl23) -osm username