[talk-au] Rozelle Interchange

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 09:56:22 UTC 2021

On 23/3/21 7:30 pm, Aleksandar Matejevic (E-Search) via Talk-au wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I was checking some Keepright, Osmose, Osm Inspector errors and couple
> of them pointed me to Rozelle Interchange.
> https://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=16/-33.8697/151.1749
>
> I saw that it is not modeled correctly and that is why all the errors
> pop up but in order to fix them whole interchange needs to be remodeled.
>
> I did some research and I have found this portal:
> https://caportal.com.au/tfnsw/wcxri-udlp
> <https://caportal.com.au/tfnsw/wcxri-udlp>

The area is under development...  the link is to the 'plan' ... not what
is there now as far as I can tell...

> Is it OK to remodel current interchange to be in line with this plan?
> This will more affect construction roads, but also some links need to
> be remodeled as well.

No. That would be when it is finished, not what is there now or for some
time to come.

The forecast is that the development will take 2 years .. so
September/October 2022 for completion?

> What is your opinion on this?

For remote mapping the most upto date looks to be the Maxar imagery.
Note that some of the information is by survey ~ 6 months old. Perhapse
best to contact that mapper 'pza'?