[talk-au] Phone boxes

Brendan Barnes brenbarnes at gmail.com
Mon May 17 05:02:11 UTC 2021

No harm in asking for the dataset :)

Should these nodes be amenity=telephone or emergency=phone? Can you use
these units to call any number other than emergency services?

"emergency=phone - for public emergency telephones. Phones which are more
intended for, or only work for, calling the emergency services, e.g. those
provided on motorways"
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:amenity%3Dtelephone#Similar_tags