[talk-au] Suspicious amount of removed bicycle tags

Diacritic me at diacritic.xyz
Fri Oct 1 05:49:37 UTC 2021

Hey all,

Sorry to be a tattle-tale, but this user's behaviour is continuing,
despite increasing demands on them to engage.
https://resultmaps.neis-one.org/osm-discussion-comments?uid=11210886

In the most recent conversation, they have converted a powerline way
into a footpath in error.

Not sure what the appropriate next steps would be?