[talk-au] Way errors in Quilpie Qld

Bob Cameron bob3bob3 at skymesh.com.au
Sat Oct 2 10:39:45 UTC 2021

Wow, what a changeset!

Bing was 2010-2012. The Maxar Premium seems the most recent.

Whatever the case with the buildings, the roads tend to be used as
anchors for many features. I guess the opinion I am looking for is that
if a formal source can't be found/used, will my GPS run tomorrow (plus
the existing traces) be acceptable? I can make a point driving a set
centre distance but errors will still happen. The current trace/way
error is in the region of 8-20m.

Being Sunday too the dashcam view wont be too obscured by parked cars.
Also worth a walk to see if any businesses are closed.