[talk-au] Searching for tags?

Ben Kelley ben.kelley at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 22:43:40 UTC 2021

In our search for boat ramps around here we found that there are heaps that
Google doesn't know about. We found 3 yesterday that Google didn't have. Of
those OSM had 2 of 3 (and I found a 4th in OSM I didn't know about).

How can you search for a specific feature in OSM? If you search for
"slipway" you only find things with "slipway" in the name. You can't search
for "leisure=slipway" on the main map either.

Is there some other way to search for particular features?

 - Ben.

--
Ben Kelley
ben.kelley at gmail.com