[talk-au] Survey/GPS trace request for Snowies Iconic Walk Phase 2

Phil Wyatt phil at wyatt-family.com
Fri Oct 8 03:11:53 UTC 2021

Hi Brendan,

Maybe drop a request on the NSW section of the bushwalk forum. Bound to be someone heading that way. There are also a few OSM folks on there as well

https://www.bushwalk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=36

There is also a guy that makes files for Garmin GPS’s based on OSM so plenty of OSM supporters.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Dcz7gnbU6K14-sNOy_NnVstBMpX-Js9H

Cheers - Phil