[talk-au] Cycling on Victorian paths

stevea steveaOSM at softworkers.com
Wed Oct 13 02:39:41 UTC 2021

Sebastian, I'd be willing to help you off-list get your (alas, Intel-based only) macOS running JOSM.  It starts with downloading a JRE (Java Runtime Environment) from here:

https://java.com/en/download/apple.jsp

After success with that, please send me an email and we can go from there (California and Australian time zone differences notwithstanding!)  It's not that difficult at all.

Steve