[talk-au] Cycling on Victorian paths

stevea steveaOSM at softworkers.com
Wed Oct 13 04:12:57 UTC 2021

I did my best to help Sebastian, but near the point where we got the first launch of JOSM (he DID install Java, he DID have to move the .jar file to his Applications folder, he apparently was NOT using a capital A in Applications...) he suddenly went "radio silent" on me and didn't answer any more email ping-pongs.

I had all primed my next email how to install a reverter, but didn't send that because it seems he remained in a low gear, and running a JOSM reverter is for those who are, um, "in a higher gear."

Good luck getting your data in shape, there, mates.

SteveA
(where it is getting to be bedtime Tuesday night)