[talk-au] Path discussion tagging guidelines

Stéphane Guillou stephane.guillou at member.fsf.org
Thu Oct 14 04:02:12 UTC 2021

That makes sense, Andrew, but note that some issue reporting systems in editors might flag that as a tagging mistake that needs fixing. I believe one of the tools in iD will recommend removing what it considers to be unnecessarily duplicated information.

Just a heads up, not a criticism :)

Stéphane Guillou