[talk-au] Source material.

Little Maps mapslittle at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 10:26:05 UTC 2021

Brendan, the original (i.e. pre-derived) VMPROP.PARCEL_CROWN_APPROVED file is also available at:

http://services.land.vic.gov.au/SpatialDatamart/dataSearchViewMetadata.html?anzlicId=ANZVI0803004688&extractionProviderId=1

Hence, if there were to be any issues in using the derived file, the original file could still be used (if permission has been granted). I imagine that it is a much bigger file and contain lots of other info. The SF boundary data should be the same in both presumably. Cheers Ian