[talk-au] New Bing imagery?

Adam Horan ahoran at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 23:08:36 UTC 2021

I can't see it in the suburbs of Melbourne yet. :(

However they are now marking National Parks clearly in the normal map mode
(not that it helps us), and they seem to have a new detailed terrain model.
The hill shading on some sand quarries near me is much more detailed and
accurate than I recall seeing before: eg
https://www.bing.com/maps?osid=88fab0f8-d07a-4f80-b6ca-d951776333be&cp=-38.130694~145.185322&lvl=16&v=2&sV=2&form=S00027