[talk-au] NSW Open Data - Road Trip Innovation Challenge

Brendan Barnes brenbarnes at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 01:23:59 UTC 2021

This competition will be of interest to mappers in the local OSM community:

*About the Challenge*
Transport for NSW (TfNSW) is challenging innovators to come up with digital
solutions to help people navigate our Tourist Drives and get the most out
of tourist road trips in NSW for when we can travel across NSW again.

Seed funding up to $25,000 is available for successful applicants, if
required.

A virtual information session
<http://roadtripinnovationchallenge.eventbrite.com> will be held on
Wednesday 8 September, providing interested parties an opportunity to learn
more about the challenge, what’s on offer, and ask questions about the
process. Register for the information session via Eventbrite
<http://roadtripinnovationchallenge.eventbrite.com>. Can’t make it on the
day? A recording of the information session will be made available on this
page after the event.